Membership in the Cumulative Giving Club is based on the donor's cumulative lifetime giving to Piedmont Healthcare. This program serves to recognize those generous donors who assist Piedmont Healthcare in fulfilling its mission of providing the highest level of medical care. There are three Cumulative Giving clubs.
- Recognizes lifetime gift support from $10,000,000 and Up
- Honors Piedmont's history. In 1905, Piedmont opened its doors to the Atlanta community who, in turn, opened their hearts to Piedmont.
- Recognizes lifetime gift support from $1,000,000 to $9,999,999
- Honors Piedmont's original location on Capitol Avenue. It quickly grew from a 10-bed facility to 132-beds. Today, Piedmont has five hospitals.
- Recognizes lifetime gift support from $100,000 to $999,999
- Honors Piedmont's presence in Atlanta which stretches south and north of the city.